I am currently looking for equine and human models for the 2020 year! (No modeling experience required!)
Photography opportunities will vary and may include riding, portraits, liberty, studio, barn lifestyle and on location shoots. The session fee for the shoot will be waived and if selected, you will be compensated with FREE digital images to share online with family and friends. You can also earn print credits when additional people book through you.
I’m not picky, but there are a few:
- Must own or lease a horse within 2 hours of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - 15226.
- Open to all ages, genders, breeds, and disciplines.
- If selected, you must sign a model release and liability release.
- Special consideration will be given to multiple models at the same location, so make sure to share this with friends, trainers, and riding buddies!
Studio shoots require access to an indoor arena and a minimum of 4 horses at the same location.
Anyone interested who is too far, doesn’t have access to an indoor for studio work, or doesn’t have a suitable location can inquire about coming to my farm.
Sessions will be spread out over the year and will range from traditional portraits to experimental lighting set ups. Most outside shoots will be scheduled for the first two hours after sunrise or the last two hours before sunset.
I will be doing portrait type shoots, but – Do you have a large herd that can run in one field? Do you have mares and foals? Do you have a horse that can do a canter pirouette – or a reining spin – in my studio setup? Do you have access to a stunning garden, arena, or other gorgeous location? Can your horse do any tricks? Let us know!
Have a specific idea for a shoot of your own, or don’t want to wait? Message us to schedule your own session now!
Are horses your life? Are you an equine professional? Does your social media page or website consist of inconsistent imagery? Are you ready to streamline your social media marketing to build a stronger brand recognition?
This year, I’m looking for one (1) specific ambassador in the equine industry from the following types of professional equine markets:
* Equine Professional #1- I’m looking for an equine professional who works with horses, marketing and selling horses, boarding barn, training barn.
* Equine Professional #2- I’m looking for this professional to offer services such as equine massage therapy, PEMF, veterinary services, farrier work, embroidery, etc.
* Equine Professional #3: I’m looking for this professional to offer a product/product line to their customers.
What you’ll receive:
* Professional, promotional images to be used on your business Facebook or website to streamline your business for a cohesive and professional look between all both platforms..